Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Indonesia Council Open Conference 2005, Monday 26-27 September 2005, Adelaide

It is finally confirmed that I will fly to Adelaide to present one of my papers in the Indonesian Council Open Conference in Fliders University. My paper, "Maritime Boundary Delimitaion between Indonesia and Timor Leste: A Technical Perspective" will be presented on 26 September 2005 at 1 pm.

Chris, my supervisor, generously provides economical return flight ticket for the conference. I Thank him very much for his generousity.

The news/add for the conference has been posted in the South East Asia times website at the left sidebar.

No comments: