Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The last day!

Three months do not seem to be very long. The three month internship in DOALOS ends tonight. I could not believe it. However, it is for real. The program is over tonight.

We went to see the head of Office of Legal Affairs in the Secretariat Building for an official farewell and also photo session. I was lucky for being appointed as the representative of the fellows to deliver a vote of thanks in English while another friend was supposed to be the representative for French. It was to be a great opportunity and I tried my best in order not to let my fellows down. It seemed to me that it was not so bad at all.

I ended my speech "I hope we can return to our country with better knowledge and better understanding and we can do something good, not just for our countries but also for the world if I may say"

No comments: