Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Paper completed and Presentation

This is one of the most important moments in my life with regards to the fellowship program. I finally completed my research paper and presented my research in front of the program adviser, all of my fellows and some DOALOS staff members. Presented in the presentation was Mr. Rajan, a prominent expert in continental shelf from DOALOS. It was to me a very good opportunity to have him there.

No matter how often I have presented papers in seminars and conferences, I could never present without preparation and even practices. The Annual Research Seminar in Australia awarded the predicate of the best presenter to me in 2005, but to me, presenting without preparation and practice is a mistake. I did enough practices before presenting and it seemed that the practice was fruitful. I presented the research well and it seemed that everybody well received what I wanted to convey.

Mr Rajan, being the expert in this field, gave good comments and suggestion. He also helped me dealing with questions from other fellows. I was happy with the result in general and my presentation seemed to be quite interesting as I used many interesting and yet effective animation.

These are some photos.

I was in the middle of presentation. Francois was the chairman.


This is not when I was presenting, but only made a good pose :)

No comments: