Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Best of the Best

No, of course it is not about the famous movie :) This is about a suprising news coming to me yesterday. The Judges of the 32nd Autralian Research Seminar decided that my presentation is the best presentation in ALL categories of the seminar. It was, undoubtedly, amazing (and surprising at the same time) as I don't really expect to be the winner.

FYI, I presented my research about maritime boundary delimitation between Indonesia and Timor Leste, which is actually part of my master thesis. The judges, consisting of UNSW, Leica Geosystems, and NSW Dept. of Lands [?], for the reasons that I don't really know, placed me as the best presenter in the session I was presenting in as well as the best presenter in all categories. Please have a look at my presentation, if you like.

No comments: