Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Research starts

Well, Let's now start talking about something serious: My research. Serious? isn't everything in this blog serious? Aha.. you might be right. This blog, when it was created, was aimed at accommodating serious matters. You might want to read my first posting, almost three years ago :)

Anyway, the research we are talking about now is not the one I did three years ago for about two years. The current research is the one under the UN-Nippon fellowship. This takes me back to Australia and am now in The Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS), which was formerly known as Centre for Maritime Policy (CMP). The centre belongs to University of Wollongong, Australia and I am working with (again) Clive as my Supervisor :)

My research is about The submission of Indonesian Extended Continental Shelf. I am looking at its status and problems. A report outline has been discussed with Clive and has also been commented by people from the UN. I am now currently revising the outline before starting to write the report.

Next postings here will be closely related to what I am currently researching. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: