Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Friday, October 29, 2004

Letter to AusAID for Fieldwork

29 October 2004

Jo Ronalds
UNSW AusAID Liaison Officer


Dear Jo,

I am writing with regards to my plan to conduct a fieldwork in Indonesia during January-February 2005. This fieldwork is a part of my research towards the Masters Degree in Engineering at the University of New South Wales, Australia.

As part of the scholarship agreement, I kindly request AusAID to support my fieldwork in Indonesia by providing funds for international and relevant local (in Indonesia) transports. Enclosed are my supporting documents which include: fieldwork outline; fieldwork schedule and itinerary, and a recommendation letter from my supervisor Dr C. H. Schofield.

Thank you very much for you attention and cooperation. I am looking forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,


I Made Andi Arsana
Student ID: 3082390

No comments: