Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Saturday, October 09, 2004

MSR

It was a good chance for me. I am involved in a research on Marine Scientific Research conducted by Clive and Chris.

I am happy, not because the salary is AUD 28.00 per hour but also because I have a chance to work with the 'top-notch' people in the fields.

I am expected to do literature research about MSR and the Law of the Sea and write a paper on it. It is goint to be presented in CAnberra on October 19-20, 2004.
In this research, I am expected to study the principle of MSR, the legal regime of MSR, technology in MSR, and the relationship between MSR and LOS.

MSR, btw, is governed by the United Nation Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) Part XIII. This part consists of six sections that regulate the general provision until setlement of disputes in MSR.

No comments: