Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Friday, November 05, 2004

CARIS LOTS training - rescheduled!

I've got an email from Clive:

=================
One hitch is that Rob van de Poll has now said he cannot do the dates we discussed. I am therefore thinking about the second week of January (i.e. just before you plan to go away on the 15th). Would that be OK with you?
=================

bellow is my reply:

=================
I am afraid, may not be available on the second week of January. I
plan to go to Brisbane for vacation and I've booked tickets for us
(Asti and me). How about doing it earlier, let's say on the first or
second week of December?

Or, if it is not possible at al, I will cancel my ticket. I don't
think we have other way out, do we?
=================

No comments: