Karya I Made Andi Arsana, ST., ME Batas Maritim Antarnegara - Sebuah Tinjauan Teknis dan Yuridis (Gadjah Mada University Press, 2007) more...

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Fieldwork or holiday?

I am so happy today.
My journey to Jakarta will enable me to stop over in Bali for one night. This is because the flight to Jakarta will be through Denpasar and it is possible to stop over. However, I need to pay $55 for that because AusAID does not provide funds for 'holiday' but It doesn't matter.

I've confirmed my flight schedule to STA and the following are the details:

  1. 15 January 2004 -> Sydney to Denpasar
  2. 16 January 2004 -> Denpasar to Jakarta
  3. 7 February 2004 -> Jakarta to Yogyakarta
  4. 14 February 2004 -> Yogyakarta to Denpasar
  5. 18 February 2004 -> Denpasar to Sydney


No comments: